We offer a uniquely ‘hands on’ approach to the management and running of our projects. We have a core group of staff who are extremely experienced and knowledgeable. We provide constant contact to Clients and complete familiarity with projects.
While mainly serve the engineering, industrial and infrastructure sectors, we have a particularly strong track record bringing large-scale projects from initiation through to post-planning compliance. We are also involved in smaller-scale projects – ranging from planning appeals and submissions to general planning advice.
Our principal activities are
- Specialist planning advice to large scale projects and developments
- SID planning advice to strategic infrastructural developments
- Planning Application Compliance we provide responses to standard queries on planning application forms
- Pre-application planning advice including consultation with Planning Authorities and An Bord Pleanála
- Planning submissions and appeals
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Appropriate Assessment – through our specialised sister company EIS
- Appropriate inputs to related permitting applications including Discharge Licences etc.
- Site evaluation reports and due diligence studies